วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

แบบทดสอบ 2

Circle the best answer.

1. I don't think he can pass the exam , ............ ?
  1. do I                                      2. can’t he
  3. can he                                4. don’t  I

2. Let’s read magazines in the library , ………….. ?
  1. shall we                             2. will you
  3. won’t you                          4. do we

3. There is hardly any rain in summer , ………… ?
  1. isn't there                         2. is there
  3. is it                                      4. isn’t it

4. That's the girl we met at the dance , ………... ?
  1. didn't we                          2. did we
  3. isn't that                           4. isn’t it

5. There are 7 days in a week  , ………………… ?
  1. are they                            2. aren’t there
  3. aren’t they                      4. are they

6. I never drink coffee , ……………... ?
  1. do I                                    2. don't I
  3didn’t                                4. did I

7. Which is not correct ?
  1. Don't smoke here , will You ?
  2. Please smoke in the provided room , won't you ?
  3. Let us smoke here , shan't we ?
  4. Smoke there , will You ?

8. No one suspects us , ……………………….. ?
  1.  does he                           2. doesn’t he
  3. don't they                       4. do they

9. I am older than you , ………………………………. ?
  1. am not I                            2. aren't I
  3. am I                                    4. are I

10. One can't be too careful , ……………… ?
  1. can one                              2. can’t one
  3. can he                                4. can’t he


เฉลย
http://qt-eng29012014.blogspot.com/2014/01/1.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น